Saturday 26 October 2013

the best advice is to take your own advice.

I feel as though 24 hours is literally never enough hours in a single day and that a full day should consist of at least 28 hours. I'm sure, that, with a longer day would come a much longer work day, but to be totally honest, I think I would be okay with that. 

The advancement of technology has left us in a position where we have collectively forgotten about how to enjoy life in the simplest form. When was the last time you said "I'm not busy", or "yeah, no problem, take your time"? Probably a while ago.

Maybe its because I've gotten myself into so many ridiculous predicaments lately that I feel like I'm digging myself into an endless grave of shit to do in life. Whatever the case is, I think it is imperative (for your own sanity and everyone else's) to take back sundays.

There should always be a day in your week where you stop giving a shit about what needs to be done and cool out. I know that sounds almost impossible, but with enough determination and giving zero fucks, you can restore normalcy in your hectic life.

...says me while I write this as I'm djing. fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment